IEHA SILENT AUCTION POLICY
Purpose: The Silent Auction is designed to raise money for the IEHA general fund and help defray costs of the Home and Family Conference. We encourage each county, club and/or individual to provide items or baskets of items for the Auction. These items may be new or very gently used. This is a voluntary program, however, the more that participate the more fun and successful it will be.
Rules: NO PRE-REGISTRATION NEEDED
- Entries must be ready for display.
- Baskets need a list of items it contains, displayed where it can be seen.
- Bidding will be by name, with room and/or phone number included.
- The winner will be the last name of the bidding sheet.
- All payments are due at the time of pick up.
- Cash or checks payable to IEHA are acceptable. No credit cards.
Suggested Items: BE CREATIVE
- Needle Work
- Craft Items
- Decorative Items
- IEHA and other theme items
- Only commercially prepared food items are acceptable