Each year volunteers are needed to serve on the Focus Groups and Activity Committees. All active members of IEHA are eligible. It is not necessary to have served as a county officer.
Committee members commit to attend Focus Days one or two times yearly. Focus Days are currently held in Noblesville, Indiana at the Hamilton County Extension Complex. All groups meet on Focus Days making car pools possible. Attendance at Home & Family Conference is required of members of some groups.
Applications are due to the President Elect at spring district meetings. A new application is required each year.
- All members are eligible to apply. Holding a county office is not a requirement.
- Focus groups will meet with the Chair one or two times each year.
- Activity Committees may meet, or function by e-mail, mail or phone.
- Attendance at Home and Family Conference is encouraged for Activity Committees and Focus Groups.
- Appointments are made by the State President Elect with recommendations from the IEHA State Board. Completing the application does not insure placement on a committee.
- Appointments are for a one-year term. You must re-apply each year.
- Individuals may not serve more than 2 (two) consecutive years on the same Focus Group or Activity Committee. This is to give others the opportunity to serve on different committees.
- DUE AT SPRING DISTRICT MEETINGS or by April 1